MAMA is excited to be performing at the
Amato Center for the Performing Arts.
55 Mount Vernon St. Milford, NH
June 14 & 15, 2019
2019 Year End Performance Story
A fantastical journey through magical lands!
Unicorns, mermaids, fairies, gnomes, sea storms, elves & much, much more!
Written expressly for MAMA Dancers!
By Riley Anne Lynch
June 10-13, 2019
Please see detailed schedule below for
dancers class rehearsal times. Email, call or stop in to volunteer at rehearsals or show!
It is exciting to be part of the production!
May 20-24, 2019
Costumes handed out in classes!
Make sure to be in class to try on
your costume with your teacher!
T-SHIRTS, FLOWERS, DVD’s,
Order all your YEP Memorabilia on this
website on enrollment page or
Hard copy forms available at MAMA.
Early Bird prices offered before May 15th!
Tickets for YEP go on sale
Monday, May 6, 2019. General Seating.
$22 Advance, $25 at the Door
Available at MAMA & Door
This will be updated/firm in March 2019
This is a preview only of what is to come!
TIMES & Days are subject to change!!!
Tuesday June 11, 2019
1. Jazz 4/5: SETTING SAIL/MAPS (4:00-4:30)
2. Tap 1/2/3: SEA STORM (4:30-5:00)
3. Creative: GARDEN GNOMES (5:00-5:30)
4. Ballet 4: FAIRY QUEEN DANCE (5:30-6:00)
5. Modern 3/4: GHOST DANCE (6:00-6:30)
6. Ballet 1/2: SHIMMERING STARS (6:30-7:00)
7. Hip-Hop 4/5: PIRATES (7:00-7:30)
8. Principle Roles: SOLO & DUET (7:30-8:00)
Wednesday June 12, 2019
1. Combo: MERMAIDS (4:00-4:30)
2. Lyrical 4/5: JELLYFISH (4:30-5:00)
3. ACRO 1/2/3: OCTOPUS (5:00-5:30)
4. Cabaret: BARRACUDA (5:30-6:00)
5. Musical Theatre: UNDER THE SEA PARTY (6:00-6:30)
6. Tap 4/5" COMPASS (6:30-7:00)
7. Ballet 3/4: PEACOCK (7:00-7:30)
8. Principal Roles: Mother, Father, Winter, Fairy Guide
Thursday, June 13, 2019
1. Ballet 5: GLOWING TREES (400-4:30)
2. Modern 1/2: ELVES (4:30-5:00)
3. Hip-Hop 3/4: GRIFFINS (5:00-5:30)
4. Modern 4/5: STATUES (5:30-6:00)
5.Hip-Hop 1/2: DRAGONS (6:00-6:30)
6. Jazz 3/4: MEDUSA (6:30-7:00)
7. Pointe 3/4: UNICORNS (7:00-7:30)
8. Finale: Principle Dancers Only: (7:30-8:00)
This will be updated in March 2019. Please check back!
Creative: Pink Tights, Pink Ballet Slippers
Combo: Suntan Tights, Pink Ballet Slippers
Ballet 1/2, Suntan Tights, Pink Ballet Slippers
Ballet 3/4, 4, 5 & Pointe 3/4: Pink Tights, Pink Ballet Slippers/Pointe
Jazz 3/4 & 4/5: Suntan Tights, Black Jazz Shoes
Tap 1/2/3 & 4/5: Suntan Tights, Black Tap Shoes
Hip-Hop 1/2, 3/4, 4/5: Black Sneakers, Black Dress Socks
Modern 1/2, 3/4, 4/5: Suntan Tights, Bare Feet
Lyrical 4/5 & ACRO: Suntan Tights, Bare Feet or Sandersoles
Musical Theater: Suntan Tights, Black Jazz Shoes
Cabaret: Suntan Tights, Tan Character Shoes
Boys/Men: Please see teacher
*HAIR. All Female Dancers must have their hair in a bun. If hair is shorter than shoulder length it must be clipped back of of face with hair clips that match hair color. Boys must have hair neatly combed off face.
Please WRITE your child's name on everything!
Do arrive about 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
Do have hair done and make-up on!
Do arrive in your costume on if you are only in 1 number for that day! Changing space is limited!
All Creative & Combo dancers must arrive in costumes.
All dancers must attend their scheduled dress rehearsal. If a student misses a rehearsal for any reason, they may not be allowed to perform. Please understand this is when all of the other dancers are getting used to the spacing of each dancer and the tech persons are also doing lighting and sound.
Class attendance is very important in the last months of lessons as this is when dancers are not only learning their choreography but polishing, polishing, polishing! Even after a dance has been learned dancers must continue to practice it and understand that many times last minute changes are made to produce a better dance. An absence may mean missing out an any of these changes.
Creative & Combo Dancer arrive at 6:30 pm
All other performers arrive at 6:00 pm
If you have students in both age groups please arrive at 6:00 pm.